Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Define basic ethical and legal terms and explain how they relate to the Cannabis Dispensary setting.
- Identify the different categories of Cannabis Dispensary mandatory reporting and documentation.
- Identify common deficiencies found in the Cannabis Dispensary during regulatory inspections.
- Describe the sanctions or penalties imposed for noncompliance with state regulations.
- Define the different legal terms used in the cannabis setting.
- List policies and protocol designed to avoid legal problems.
- Discuss the major points of the Health Insurance Portability Act (HIPAA) and the Cannabis Dispensary Technicians responsibility for maintaining confidentiality of privileged information on individuals.
- Describe when and how to complete Incident reports.
- Give examples of how Cannabis Dispensary Technicians could be involved in malpractice lawsuits.
- Understand preconditions for potential lawsuits and how to avoid them.
- Describe the legal status of cannabis under your state law & federal law.