Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Identify the importance of cannabis use throughout world history.
- Identify the key historical events associated with the medicinal and recreational use of Cannabis in the United States.
- Define the function of a Cannabis Dispensary and list the essential competencies for individuals performing Cannabis Dispensary Technician procedures.
- Identify providers who generally recommend cannabis.
- Describe various settings where cannabis is routinely used in the treatment of illness.
- List the reasons for cannabis use. (Recreational vs. medicinal)
- Describe personal characteristics that are important in a Cannabis Dispensary Technician.
- Discuss the rationale that supports the need for Certification for Cannabis Dispensary Technicians.
- Define the proposed state requirements for a Cannabis Dispensary Technician.
- Identify the health care providers in hospitals and clinics and their major functions in which the Cannabis Dispensary Technician may participate.
- Discuss the roles of the Cannabis Dispensary personnel and their qualifications for these professional positions.