Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- List examples of positive and negative body language.
- List skills for active listening and effective verbal communication.
- Identify the unique factors in the Cannabis Dispensary environment which present customer service challenges.
- Describe the behaviors and characteristics of professionalism as it applies to the Cannabis Dispensary Technician.
- Apply basic concepts of communication, interpersonal relations, and stress management to the Cannabis Dispensary Technician.
- List the types of diversity present among Cannabis Dispensary customers.
- List appropriate ways to resolve conflict situations.
- Identify six ways to enhance the intra-cannabis dispensary communication network.
- Discuss effective verbal and nonverbal communication appropriate in the workplace.
- List the typical reasons for telephone use by Cannabis Dispensary staff and the characteristics of good telephone techniques.
- Describe how to prepare customers for Cannabis use, how to answer inquiries concerning types of cannabis and implications of its use, and what to do if a customer disagrees.
- Discuss important distinctions between recommendations and prescriptions.
- Formulate appropriate patient education on the safe use of cannabis.
- List the causes of stress in the work environment and discuss the coping skills and techniques used to deal with stress in the workplace.